New Race Track?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Race Track?

Hey guys, been floating around the board for a few weeks, I know a few of you through Dean!

Anyway, came across this article this morning, wondered if anyone else had seen it or heard anything good or bad regarding possibly a new track in the area?

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/business/14065645.htm

Re: New Race Track?

OT: By the way everyone, this is the infamous 'Amber' birthday girl !

Amber: Though you haven't met everyone on here, everyone knows about your birthday.
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

haha Thanks Dean! I'm just glad all you guys that come out to my birthday and the cruises and such have fun Thats what I like to see.

Comment

Of course we know of the infamous Amber! Welcome to the forums.

http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3691 - Eagle's Canyon Motorsports Park thread.

Yes, this mysterious and virtually unannounced track has been the topic of much discussion here and on other DFW forums for the last 2-3 weeks. It was a shock to see so much work being done on a supposedly "FIA approved" road course... they have graded the course already. Just plain weird to have gone this long under the RADAR. It seems like they want to host F1 races, too, which is even weirder!

The nicest part is this couple has money to burn and this parcel of land has elevation changes of up to 70 feet (unusual for North Texas terrain).

Hanchey and I are going to buy this track for pennies on the dollar in 2008... see the future press release.

Originally posted by Hancheyb
        March 10, 2008

Vorshlag Motorsports L.L.C. buys Eagles Canyon Motorsport Park for $500,000.
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
        X