Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Auto Show April 5-9

http://www.dallasautoshow.org/

Dallas Auto Show is Wednesday April 5th through Sunday April 9th. The new Camaro concept is confirmed to be making an appearance.

Ticket Prices are $10.

Times -
    4 to 10 p.m. Wednesday
    4 to 10 p.m. Thursday
    11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday
    10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday
    Noon to 8 p.m. Sunday

Deena and I are probably going as early as possible after work on Thursday. We're probably leaving her house around 5:45-6pm. If anybody would like to go/meet up with us at the show, let me know. Anybody know if DART drops off near the convention center? We might take that down. As we know from experience, it's useless to coordinate very large groups of people at the auto show and some people want to go on the weekend and some on weekdays. So, I'm not even going to bother trying to get everybody to go on the same night.
    -Sean Martin
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Re: Dallas Auto Show April 5-9

Oops, I am leaving for Arkansas also.
    Last edited by Paul; 03-28-2006, 12:34 PM.
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Dart drops off IN the CC, well the back of it anyway.

I want to go SO BAD, but we're leaving for Arkansas early Friday. Wednesday is the only day I'd consider going, but I probably won't even do that so don't change your plans. HMM, my boss is out of town that week and if I don't have demos.....HMMMMM.
      Brian Hanchey
      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb

I want to go SO BAD, but we're leaving for Arkansas early Friday. Wednesday is the only day I'd consider going, but I probably won't even do that so don't change your plans. HMM, my boss is out of town that week and if I don't have demos.....HMMMMM.
        Can you say "4 hour lunch"???? Count me in for playing hookie from work!
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
          Can you say "4 hour lunch"???? Count me in for playing hookie from work!
          Me too (if I'm in town, might not but I'm trying to get out of it)

Also, Ed and I are going to a special GM-only 250 person max private showing of the new Camaro Tuesday night. Yea, I know I suck. I'm still trying to confirm if pictures will be allowed. I believe so. I also believe we will be able to actually touch the car.
          McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall

Yea, I know I suck.
            New sig!!
            Brian Hanchey
            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb

I'm not against Wednesday personally, but seeing how I work in the afternoons/evenings on that day, work might have an issue with it.
              -Sean Martin
              2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
                Me too (if I'm in town, might not but I'm trying to get out of it)

Also, Ed and I are going to a special GM-only 250 person max private showing of the new Camaro Tuesday night. Yea, I know I suck. I'm still trying to confirm if pictures will be allowed. I believe so. I also believe we will be able to actually touch the car.
                Wear a raincoat...for the car's protection.
                -Sean Martin
                2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Like I said, don't plan around me. I might just run down there Wednesday afternoon or something.

EDIT: GOSH!! Looks like I'm screwed, I don't have two hours together any time on Wed/Thursday.
                  Last edited by hancheyb; 03-29-2006, 12:14 PM.
                  Brian Hanchey
                  AST Suspension - USA

Comment

I'm playing Motel del Pato to about 6 active autocrossers ( me being in hibernation ) from across the great state of Texas passing through to Our Kansas.

Todd
                    Nick
                    Costas
                    Tye
                    Hunter
                    Stroh

I think they're planning on leaving at 6am so if you wants to make a trouble convoy Friday morning, give one o' thems a call.
                    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
                    http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Paul, I got asked (ordered?) to help with another project on Thursday and Friday night next week. Deena and I will be going on the weekend instead. If you still want to go on the weekend (probably Saturday), let me know. It's going to be more crowded, but I don't have much choice. Maybe we can go really early.
                      -Sean Martin
                      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Can't, going to AR for the race.
                        '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                        - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                          Can't, going to AR for the race.
                          Sorry about that. If anybody is wanting to go on the weekend and wants to join Deena and I, speak up or drop me an email. We're pretty flexible as far as what time/day we go on the weekend.
                          -Sean Martin
                          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Okay, McCall has already taunted me with a photo of the Camaro sent to my cell phone from his private Camaro viewing party. McCall, gives us your thoughts on the car when you get back!
                            -Sean Martin
                            2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

New Camaro = 2 thumbs down. It's too late guys!! GM can not compete with the Mustang. They should have thought of this "me too" car years ago.
                              Brian Hanchey
                              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
                              X