Mineral Wells Pro Solo Hotels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mineral Wells Pro Solo Hotels

Best Western is full. Ramada had one smoking room. I booked the Hampton Inn on I-20 outside of Weatherford. 20 minutes to the site. Plenty of food around there too.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: Mineral Wells Pro Solo Hotels

Sh*t. I had no idea these hotels fill up that fast. Come on guys in the know, hook us newbie brothers up!!

For a 20 minute drive I might just go home. How much for the night?
    McCall

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
      Best Western is full. Ramada had one smoking room. I booked the Hampton Inn on I-20 outside of Weatherford. 20 minutes to the site. Plenty of food around there too.
      I usually stay at the Hampton... nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
        Sh*t. I had no idea these hotels fill up that fast. Come on guys in the know, hook us newbie brothers up!!

For a 20 minute drive I might just go home. How much for the night?
        Brutha please!!! Drive HOME?!?! I've done that twice now for two day events and I won't do it again. This was $90 a night which BITES but driving sucks too. That hotel is right by a Cheddars and TGIF and other name brand restaurants. Sucks, but I won't do the alternative.
        Brian Hanchey
        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Brutha please!!! Drive HOME?!?! I've done that twice now for two day events and I won't do it again. This was $90 a night which BITES but driving sucks too. That hotel is right by a Cheddars and TGIF and other name brand restaurants. Sucks, but I won't do the alternative.
          You are right. I'm not 100% sure on being able to go to the event but if I do, want to split the room?
          McCall

Comment

Ramada Inn - 0.8 miles W - 809 Palo Pinto St, Weatherford, 76086 - (817) 599-8683 $69/night
            '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
            - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
              You are right. I'm not 100% sure on being able to go to the event but if I do, want to split the room?
              My dad is rooming with me. Do you want a cot or you can spoon with me. I wish I knew how to quit you!!
              Brian Hanchey
              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

If you guys are planning on the Houston Tour (April 22/23), might want to start booking those now too. I'm pretty sure the hotels right across I-45 from Gulf Greyhound are close to booked up by now (Hampton/Fairfield).

http://www.houscca.com/solo/hotels.asp
                Last edited by Nick; 03-17-2006, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Just got my room for the Houston Tour, Fairfield.
                  '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                  - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

My dad is rooming with me. Do you want a cot or you can spoon with me. I wish I knew how to quit you!!
                    Brokeshlag Motorsports?

Comment

Working...
                    X