Thursday Nites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Nites

On Thursday nites we* have an import (any car is welcomed though ) meet at Spring Valley & 75 in front of the Lowes Keystone Cineplex, next to Skoots. Skoots manager is a good guy and has told the rent a cops for the parking lot that we are cool, so we dont get harassed. There is usually 20-30 people, mostly mazdas though. We welcome any and all car lovers to attend. Starts at 9pm on Thursdays and runs until 11 maybe 12 at the latest.

*We being me and the local Mazda crew. We welcome all car makes to attend. We're not picky... we love any car that has had work and time put into it.

Anybody needs additional info or directions or anything, email/PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Re: Thursday Nites

Originally posted by D323
    On Thursday nites we* have an import (any car is welcomed though ) meet at Spring Valley & 75 in front of the Lowes Keystone Cineplex, next to Skoots. Skoots manager is a good guy and has told the rent a cops for the parking lot that we are cool, so we dont get harassed. There is usually 20-30 people, mostly mazdas though. We welcome any and all car lovers to attend. Starts at 9pm on Thursdays and runs until 11 maybe 12 at the latest.

*We being me and the local Mazda crew. We welcome all car makes to attend. We're not picky... we love any car that has had work and time put into it.

Anybody needs additional info or directions or anything, email/PM me and I'll be happy to help.
    There's also a Tuesday night meet at Coit and GB Tollway parking lot of Wal-Mart. I haven't been in months. McCall - wasn't it Tuesdays? Or was it Wednesdays?

Lots of domestics, imports and muscle cars, too.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Oh yea, this Wednesday several of us are going to this "Fake Hooters" for an informal autocrossers gathering. Details:

Subject: Informal Gathering, Wed (Feb 15th), 6:30pm at Winghouse in Addison

Location: SE Corner of Beltline/Midway in Addison, big sign that says "Winghouse"

Parking: Great, lots of no door ding spots

What kind of place is it: Pretty much a spittin' image of H00ters in every way, from the menu to the bar stools to the wait staff

Why: Informal event, meet Mark Williams your autocross chair, talk about whatever, find the scoop on the new Greyson? autocross site, maybe hear about some of the trials and tribulations of an E36 LS1 engine swap with some of the Vorshlag guys, see my new ride for the 2006 season, excuses for 2005, bench racing for 2006, great food and beer...
      Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
      2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
      EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
        There's also a Tuesday night meet at Coit and GB Tollway parking lot of Wal-Mart. I haven't been in months. McCall - wasn't it Tuesdays? Or was it Wednesdays?

Lots of domestics, imports and muscle cars, too.
        Tuesdays
        McCall

Comment

Working...
        X