Fair's Liger Spotted! The $16k FRC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair's Liger Spotted! The $16k FRC

Someone buy this...posted on old board and was apparently lost in the shuffle. Ken is selling his 99 FRC with 112k+ miles for $16k. Go go go!

http://www.corner-carvers.com/forums...ad.php?t=24277
    Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Re: Fair's Liger Spotted! The $16k FRC

Don't ask how I know where these pictures are and why they are in my email inbox! hehehehe

The grey areas at the very bottom of the pass. rocker in this last pic are rock chips/scuff marks...
    Last edited by Dean!; 01-08-2006, 05:27 PM.
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Has some *minor* scratch/rock chip issues here (very bottom pass side rear bumper):

5" scratch at very bottom of rocker where door seam of passenger door is..
      Pic Below
      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

I suppose all leather will look like this after 112k miles of butt movement (somehow this seems like a Duck joke, but I don't feel creative enough)

Again, don't ask why these are in my email!
        The tear is where your right knee would be, almost hidden by the steering wheel....

Comment

So when do you need a ride to the airport?
          Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Working...
          X