Vorshlag shirt pics here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vorshlag shirt pics here

Was messin' around with them, here are some various types of shirts with various type of logos and designs on them. I have the original PSP (Paint Shop Pro) files for all of your editing pleasure. The "slogan" reads:

"We don't make the things you drive, we make the things you drive better." Something cheesy I thought of, none of this is official, just crzy azn making shirts....

Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Re: Vorshlag shirt pics here

Limit of 4 pics per message.....boo...

Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

Comment

I'm wearing one right now. I like the slogan, too!
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Lot of lessons learned on the t-shirt transfers... the "dark colored fabric" type comes out in ALL white, so you better have a full background. The "light colored/white fabric" stuff is clear and is better for text. (I only had the dark colored fabric stuff left... )
          If you re-use the transfer-cover sheet when you iron, the "film" from the last time you ironed will embed itself on the next transfer and make it splotchy

If you go here, www.zazzle.com << This is where you send them the pics and they'll produce whatever shirts at a MUCH higher quality. So the various shirts were samples of what the "real stuff" could look like..... I like the elegance of the turtleneck with the offset logo and words on the sleeves, though the typeface was a few points too big....

Comment

Working...
          X