Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: '99 M3

http://home.comcast.net/~acura7/m3.htm

I talked to this guy. He's the B Stock car that shows up every now and then. It is on eBay too. Ends today. Looks like it is in good shape. No sunroof and Dakar Yellow. Pretty nice!
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: Fs: '99 M3

I saw that yesterday on Craig's List, he wants too much. Low miles but $21K iis too much for me.
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

There you go Paul, your coveted no sunroof car. He's asking $4k more for that than I got mine for, and his has 8k more miles than mine did. Enjoy.
      Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Nice... But, it's yellow!

T
        2001 Jeep Wrangler
        2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
        Front LCA Bushing Swap
        E36 Custom Cat Back
        M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
        Diff Swap

Comment

The guy that I bought my car from was asking too much and I got it to a reasonable amount. Yellow is a love/hate color. He's going to get more than a silver car (from someone) just because it is an M only color.
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

I like the Yelllow, but 21k is just rediculous. Maaaaaaaybe 19 if it had the suede interior.

Comment

Yeah... I agree. Too much $$ for the car. Hell, he didn't even clean out the engine compartment before putting the for-sale photos up

Comment

I'll put my seats in it and come run B Stock with you Cody. That would definitely be a rare car if I put my seats in it.
                Brian Hanchey
                AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
                  Yeah... I agree. Too much $$ for the car. Hell, he didn't even clean out the engine compartment before putting the for-sale photos up
                  I did close ups of the interior. It looks HORRIBLE. Forget the engine, brutha didn't even clean crumbs out of the seats!!
                  Brian Hanchey
                  AST Suspension - USA

Comment

from the seller...READ THE LAST LINE!!

Thanks! I had not even thought of LSCBMWCCA, but when I checked the website, the classifieds are for members only. I never got around to joining.

The eBay auction ended yesterday, and well, woefully underwhelmed is the best way to describe that experience. I had almost 1,000 views and 17 watchers, but the only bids that materialized were early and finished at $11,100. I would be buying these all day long if I could get them for 11k!

I'll probably drop the price to 20k and toss it on cars.com to see if it will move. Have found the replacement vehicle, I just don't want to take the joke of an offer of trade-in value. Push comes to shove, I may have to.
                    Brian Hanchey
                    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Hanchey what is Thad's email? I want to talk to him about his BS race wheels...

Comment

Find out what his trade in offer is.
                        '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                        - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                          Find out what his trade in offer is.
                          I'm guessing it will be around $15k. I'd offer him $16-$17 and just leave it out there and see it he takes the bait. It may take him a few weeks but he might just dump it to you at that price after he realizes it won't sell for crack money.
                          McCall

Comment

Nada said 18k, but that probably means they gave him 15-16k I'd bet. Edmunds said TWELVE THOUSAND. Probably more realistic.

His email is on the url Cody.
                            Brian Hanchey
                            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
                            X