It's official!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official!

The great white whale has it's own autotrader ad.
    '05 STi
    Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

*faints*
    -Sean Martin
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Want to trade for a green one?

Comment

Originally posted by instigator
        Want to trade for a green one?
        Straight up?
        '05 STi
        Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

Whoa! No one said straight up.

I wouldn't think you would have any trouble selling it, but it looks like the market is coming down. I have been looking so I know what to ask for mine and it doesn't look that great.

Comment

I wouldn't think you would have any trouble selling it, but it looks like the market is coming down. I have been looking so I know what to ask for mine and it doesn't look that great.
            Unfortuantely, that's why it's priced where it is.

Wanna see if Dean wants to buy 9C1's in bulk?
            '05 STi

Comment

I wouldn't think you would have any trouble selling it...
              Nor did I.

The Great White Whale is SOLD!... Woohoo!

12 calls in 3 days and it never hit the print ads, just the Autotrader online ads. I expect many more calls if I didn't cancel it fast enough to get it out of the print ad (which I doubt I did).

So, if you're looking to sell yours, there seems to be a very big market out there for these cars. Though yours would be in at a larger price point than mine was so that might be a difference.
              '05 STi

Comment

Congrats!
                Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Congrats! Good to see that people still want them. Hell. I'd probably take $3K for mine now just to get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X