Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free chance for Bondurant high-performance driving school

http://www.telefragged.com/reviews/flatout/

Check out the article, it has a link in the middle to a contest to win a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to the Bondurant high-performance driving school for an intense course of high-speed driving.

--------------------------------------------

please post the above at any car related forums you know of. trying to drive soem more traffic to telefragged. thanks.

-Paul
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

I signed up and liked Jeff's review of Flat Out. I was amazed that Bugbear opted to release the game with no PC-internet multiplayer, only allowing for LAN set-ups. I bet there's some ingenious programmer out there that figures out a way to host games via the 'net, but without a central server / lobby like GTR... it's going to crush their sales.

I was really looking forward to Flat-out... and still might buy it if others here agree to give it a shot? I wanna see that internet work around before I drop my $$ on it, tho.

Jeff's BF2 review was also good. I think he needs to review BF2 mods next - there gonna start pouring out now that the editor has been released. We need to let him know about the telefragged ventrilo server to get him to join up with us. We need more people to team play with!
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
    X