Practice @ Aggieland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice @ Aggieland

Any of you dedicated autoxers coming to the practice?

turbo

Practice @ Aggieland

When is it?
    2001 Jeep Wrangler
    2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
    Front LCA Bushing Swap
    E36 Custom Cat Back
    M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
    Diff Swap

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

June 25th/26th

http://www.tamscc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3925

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

Hmm, that is a two race weekend up here. BMW on Saturday and ER on Sunday.

But the idea of 50 runs sounds good too. Maybe we can get the Dallas crowd to go down, get seat time and have fun.
        '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
        - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

You're killing me!! Beat up on the locals or come and practice all day? Hmm. Tommy, are you going to be there so I can practice in your car for Nationals? hehe. I need someone with a truck to go down there because I need to bring two sets of tires...
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

Todd,

Is your tire machine working? I have two sets of extra tires but only one set of rims.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
            - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

Originally posted by Paul
              Todd,

Is your tire machine working? I have two sets of extra tires but only one set of rims.
              ARG... buy some fookin rims already! With your bare bones cost of living expenses, you have more money to blow on this sport than any of us. No excuses. No reasons to bum free tire swapping form Todd. Get some cheap stock takeoffs/aftermarket wheels and just eBay them later if you want to "go bigger".

RIMS SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FIRST PURCHASE, NOT YOUR FIFTEENTH. Now some of your fancy schmancy SUBIE! suspension "upgrade" parts are falling apart and have to be re-replaced. No, wait, this is your 2nd or 3rd set of suspension parts that have already broken...

SUBIE!!!!!1!!!!!
              Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
              2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
              EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

Todd,

Is your tire machine working?
                As of last weekend.... no

........ I won't be there as I probably only have one event left on the Hoosiers... and that will be the Divisional. Then I'll most likely be buying some Azenis 615s and seeing how the car feels in STU.

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

Originally posted by Fair!
                  Todd,

ARG... buy some fookin rims already! With your bare bones cost of living expenses, you have more money to blow on this sport than any of us. No excuses. No reasons to bum free tire swapping form Todd. Get some cheap stock takeoffs/aftermarket wheels and just eBay them later if you want to "go bigger".

RIMS SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FIRST PURCHASE, NOT YOUR FIFTEENTH. Now some of your fancy schmancy SUBIE! suspension "upgrade" parts are falling apart and have to be re-replaced. No, wait, this is your 2nd or 3rd set of suspension parts that have already broken...

SUBIE!!!!!1!!!!!
                  Done.

- Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

tire machine is still hooped I am beginning to wonder if it will ever run again

turbo

Comment

Practice @ Aggieland

How was the practice or the BMW event? I met Jack the guy with the red ACR Viper at the kart race. He said he was doing the practice on Sunday. Nice guy. I guess PhD school pays well?? He has a Viper and a E46 convert. M3.
                      Brian Hanchey
                      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
                      X