X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teucci's flares

Quick photo of Teucci's flares HERE .

Teucci's flares

Very nice! They're a lot subtler than I expected. What sized meats are under those?
    -Sean Martin
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Teucci's flares

Can you get more pictures, close ups please.
      '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
      - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Teucci's flares

AHHHHHH! More and better pictures!

Looks surprisingly GOOD. The way he had described them to me I was expecting more like...

or

XTREME FLARING!!!
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Teucci's flares

Are those the modified E46 M3 fender flares lopped off and stuck to the E36 fenders? How were they built????

Comment

Teucci's flares

the car is running 285x35x18 on 18x10 wheels (E46 offset).

The flares are off of E46 330 fenders. 4 front flares modified to fit all the way around.

They match the body style / contour extremely well, and if it weren't for the difference in paint colors, you would be hard pressed to know that it was flaired.

There are more photos on Corner-Carvers under the 'Racing' forum. Dave Borden has a link to photos of Brians car (me driving) and his FFC AP car.

Comment

Teucci's flares

Wow, the fenders look so subtle in the pictures. I mean it looks like factory fenders. Does it look good in person? Who did the work and what did he charge?

more pics here http://www.norcal-cobras.com/events/...tour/index.htm
              '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
              - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Teucci's flares

Originally posted by Paul
                Wow, the fenders look so subtle in the pictures. I mean it looks like factory fenders. Does it look good in person? Who did the work and what did he charge?
                Richard Tomlin's shop in Pearland did the work (International Paint & Body). The car looks very good in person... will look better when all the body work / paint is done (no sanding yet... just shot with paint & no clear). If you didn't know BMWs, you would think it might be factory.

We don't know what it will cost yet. Kinda one of those 'just do it' projects.

Comment

Teucci's flares

awesome info. Must... finish... car...

Comment

Working...
                  X