April 22, 2005

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 22, 2005

Mustang Sales: The Mustang's a kick to drive and its price is so reasonable — try $25 grand for a 300-hp, V8-powered GT — that more buyers than anticipated are opting for the V8s vs. V6s. Ford is cranking up production; it initially expected to sell 100,000 units; now it'll produce at least 192,000 in Year One. And it'll sell 'em all

Ugh. GM could barely sell what? 20K Camaros in the final year? Man, ford nailed the new Mustang, and has kicked GMs ass for years.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

April 22, 2005

"Oh, the M3," said one tester after a night in the car. "Unlock the door, buckle up and boom: instant jackass. I can't help it."

Hehehehe

[/i]
      '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
      - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

April 22, 2005

I sure hope we're not one day saying "that was the best M3 evar. What happened to BMW?" I sure want one though!
        Brian Hanchey
        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

April 22, 2005

Originally posted by Paul
          "Oh, the M3," said one tester after a night in the car. "Unlock the door, buckle up and boom: instant jackass. I can't help it."

Hehehehe

[/i]
          That could not be ANY more true. I'm a jackass in regular life, but its magnified by 1000x when I'm in my M3.
          Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

April 22, 2005

Originally posted by C3
            Originally posted by Paul

Hehehehe

[/i]
            That could not be ANY more true. I'm a jackass in regular life, but its magnified by 1000x when I'm in my M3.
            Quoted for truth

:o

Comment

April 22, 2005

"You can say that again!"
              - Kip from Napoleon Dynamite
              Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
              Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Working...
              X