• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '93 325is for sale

'93 325is For Sale

I bought in southern California in May '03 and drove it back to Texas
    Heater and AC work
    Engine runs good, no burning oil, no obvious signs of problems, will need typical tuneup items
    Transmission has a bad 2nd gear syncro
    Minor door dings in various places, all typical for this age car
    Paint has some quarter sized bubbles in the clear coat, looks to be original paint

All of the interior trim, carpet, and seats have been removed. All the interior sound deadening material has been removed.

Interior parts that remain include;
    - door panels and window mechanisms
    - complete dash
    - complete AC / heater box and controls
    - complete center console
    - all original glass
    - steering column, control stalks, and wheel
    Wiring harness has had un-need wires removed at their source (such as; dome lights, security servo lines, speaker / amp lines...)
    Includes (5) 15x7 cross lace rims and street tires

Includes:
    Salvage yard gearbox, in good shape
    Fan delete kit from Bimmerparts.com, new in box

Also available (8 ) Kosei K1 15x7 rims, silver

I bought the car to make into an Improved Touring S road race car. But I have let myself get wrapped up in too many projects. This car could be put back on the street, but it really would be best suited for a road racer or autocrosser project. Pictures available on request.
    powerslide91 at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by Wirtz; 04-28-2006, 02:12 AM.

'93 325is for sale

Wanna make the ultimate road racer? How about the killer autocrosser? Wanna just slap your own LS1 into a E36 and smoke Fair? Here is your chance!

What do you guys think?

I'm not on any other BMW specific forums or email lists. If you guys know of some good places to post the ad, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Comment

'93 325is for sale

Can you post pics here ? Jeremy might be interested....
      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
      Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

'93 325is for sale

Whats the trick to post pics on the forum? I have to have it on a webspace somewhere and put the link in the forum right? I had a server up and running out of my house for a while, but it is down right now due to some router issues I have not figured out, so I'm not sure where I can post them at the moment. If I get some time tonight I can try to get the server back up and running. Otherwise, give me an email and I can just send them to you or Jeremy.

Thanks,
        Jeff

Comment

'93 325is for sale

you can FTP to using this account

ftp.bimmerhausoftexas.com

user: tamscc@bimmerhausoftexas.com
          pwd: deannevershows

it has an images directory. then you ref: www.bimmerhausoftexas.com/tamscc/images/xxxx.jpg.

We're in Linux here, so everything is case sensitive.
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

'93 325is for sale

Thanks Brian. Lets see if this works...

I'll need to take some new ones of the interior as it sits now. These pics were taken right after I got it home to Texas.

Jeff

Comment

'93 325is for sale

What color is that ?? What does BMW call it ?
              Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
              Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

'93 325is for sale

Looks good...I've been looking for something to replace my current S-10 pos, but can still haul both kids in a pinch. Besides the syncro needing to be replaced, is there anything that it needs to be reliable?

Comment

'93 325is for sale

Jeff... I think Teucci is going to send you an e-mail.

Comment

'93 325is for sale

Aggie - don't forget, all the interior is gone. The goal was to make a full time race car out of it. You could probably track this stuff down and put it back in, but that would be more trouble than it's worth I think.

Mechanically it seems fine; tune up items would be a must, the tires on it are pretty worn... Otherwise I think it is an excellent base to start from. It just needs a good through check I would think.

John - thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out for it.

All - I meant to add, I would consider a partial trade for a 125 shifter cart as well.

Thanks,
                    Jeff

Comment

Working...
                    X