• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Anyone else going?
    Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

The car will yet again be in pieces and I still don't have any seats (yes I know I can use your camaro seat Dean )

I really hope after this round of "upgrades", I can keep the car together for the rest of the season.
    McCall

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Instigator and I will be there....

I'll be in the Late Apex Silver Evo...

He'll be in the Early Apex Silver Evo...

Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
      Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

I will be there.
        '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
        - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

So where is everybody ?
          http://www.dlbracing.com/Clubs/drive...x?EventID=1549
          Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

WTF? I don't keep money in my paypal account. What ever happened to cash?! Is this the only way to register?

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Originally posted by C3
              WTF? I don't keep money in my paypal account. What ever happened to cash?! Is this the only way to register?
              This is the ONLY way to register is to pre-register...like last time.. dunno if you were there...

I think you can register there, but it costs more..

Oh and you don't keep money in your paypal acct if you don't wanna, you link it to a bank account....

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Yeah but I figure it takes 2-3 days to transfer money from a bank to paypal and its already Thursday by bankers' hours. Anyone wanna paypal me $35 and I'll pay you back in CASH? codycase @ gmail .com

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Cody,

That is not how paypal works. You just use it and it either pulls from an account you setup or a credit card you choose. Either way it is damn near instant.
                  '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                  - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Looks like rain guys. I don't have any tires to GET there on in the rain. I was planning on fixing that problem once I get the suspension fixed, but that's not happening till Saturday. Please don't respond and say "dude, just get the tires right after you finish the suspension." Somewhere in there I have to spend time with the fam!
                    Brian Hanchey
                    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Originally posted by hancheyb
                      Looks like rain guys. I don't have any tires to GET there on in the rain. I was planning on fixing that problem once I get the suspension fixed, but that's not happening till Saturday. Please don't respond and say "dude, just get the tires right after you finish the suspension." Somewhere in there I have to spend time with the fam!
                      McCall has a trailer, I'm sure he'd pull it for free if you gave him a co-drive...

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Today was a great course! It did rain in the morning and afternoon, but it dried very quickly.

Was actually to the point of being cold a few times... it was a good, how far can you put your ballz to the wallz type course....

Paul's new nickname is CONSTRUCTION BARREL... (CB for short)

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Partial list of the results...just the part where our brothers are...near the top! 65 people competed. I guess Dean & Jeremy's praying for rain worked.

1m g 61 Mark Yujuico 1998 BMW M3/4 Black 88.493 0.000 0.000
                          2m z 8 Dean Yamada 2003 Mitsu EVO VIII Late Apex Silver 88.870 0.377 0.377
                          3m g 62 Jim Harris 1995 BMW M3 White 88.918 0.048 0.425
                          4m g 29 Nerces Mavelian 1999 BMW M3 89.589 0.671 1.096
                          5m y 74 Gabby Garner 2005 Subaru WRX STI White 90.016 0.427 1.523
                          6m z 12 Jeremy Johnson 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII Apex SIlver 90.381 0.365 1.888
                          7m f 3 B L 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 91.374 0.993 2.881
                          8m z 261 Mike Bridges 2000 Chevy Corvette Blue 91.743 0.369 3.250
                          9m g 69 Jason Toon 1999 BMW M3 Coupe Hellrot Red 91.852 0.109 3.359
                          10m e 2 michael valant 2003 MINI Cooper S Indi Blue 92.404 0.552 3.911
                          11m y 66 paul 2005 Subaru WRX STi Silver 92.420 0.016 3.927
                          12m f 82 Matthew Dashiell 1997 BMW M3/4 Black 92.618 0.198 4.125
                          13m y 391 Michael Vasey 2004 Subaru WRX STI 92.835 0.217 4.342
                          -Sean Martin
                          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

BMWCCA Autox at MW 4/10

Actually the Pray for Rain did NOT work at the RIGHT times It was wet during our morning runs, then dried up for the fast "G" classes (Nerces, Yujuico, Harris) then....it rained AGAIN and was wet for all of Jeremy's afternoon runs and then dry for most of mine.. and of course, 100% dry for the "G" classes in the third heat....

If it rained the entire event, you'd see all the Evo and Sti's at top for sure. Paul did really well in the dry!

Originally posted by Redwood
                            Partial list of the results...just the part where our brothers are...near the top! 65 people competed. I guess Dean & Jeremy's praying for rain worked.

Comment

Working...
                            X