Dallas Auto Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Auto Show

I'm going either Wednesday, April 13th or Thursday, April 14th. Who is comin'???
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Dallas Auto Show

Me Me Me
    -Sean Martin
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

i might be outta town, but delaying it to thursday will help... also, wed night is big TV night!
      Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
      2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
      EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Thursday!
        Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Either works for me, but to pick a day because of RECORDED TV Shows??
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

TV shows are important, especially Lost. I don't want to have it ruined because I see/hear spoilers the next day.
            -Sean Martin
            2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Man everytime I go..which is like the last 5 years..I tell myself..I ain't going back next year...so this year, I ain't gonna go....

Dallas Auto Show sure ain' t the Detroit Auto Show..... I think it bites...
              Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
              Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Originally posted by Dean!
                Man everytime I go..which is like the last 5 years..I tell myself..I ain't going back next year...so this year, I ain't gonna go....

Dallas Auto Show sure ain' t the Detroit Auto Show..... I think it bites...
                Did you go to the Detroit Auto Show, Dean? Oh wait, Punky did and you were a no show.
                -Sean Martin
                2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

FYI, I picked up a stack (15+) of $1 off coupons for everyone. Stop by the house whenever. I have 11 there now and the other bunch will be back Saturday night. I'm currently swiping wireless broadband from my parents' neighbors instead of still waiting for AOL to connect at 48kbps. The Golden Days of Intarweb access are here!
                  I added profiles for linksys and netgear defaults (need to add belkin) to my work laptop so whereever I go I turn it on and usually have access somewheres.
                  "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
                  http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Originally posted by duck
                    FYI, I picked up a stack (15+) of $1 off coupons for everyone. Stop by the house whenever. I have 11 there now and the other bunch will be back Saturday night.
                    I'll take two! Dean, as lame as you think the Dallas autoshow is, it's all we got and I must say lightyears better than if we lived in Birmingham, AL for example
                    McCall

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Well...I spoke too soon. Some good friends of ours are in town for one night, Thursday. Wednesday, I'm taking customers to the Diamond Club and the Nortel suite at the Ballpark so that's out. We're probably going Sunday, but don't let that stop yous guys. Sorry!!
                      Brian Hanchey
                      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Originally posted by hancheyb
                        Well...I spoke too soon. Some good friends of ours are in town for one night, Thursday. Wednesday, I'm taking customers to the Diamond Club and the Nortel suite at the Ballpark so that's out. We're probably going Sunday, but don't let that stop yous guys. Sorry!!
                        Wonder what handkimchee's excuse will be for Sunday's BMW Autocross ?!??
                        Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                        Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

You're not allowed to give anybody crap about not showing up ever again, Mr. Didnotshow.
                          -Sean Martin
                          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

No excuses, I'm just not going. New job is awesome, but it is keeping me very busy. I have to mow the yard sometime too. I really don't have any interest in autocrossing this weekend, plain and simple. I need a day to recharge. Hopefully this will calm back down soon!
                            Brian Hanchey
                            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Dallas Auto Show

Spoke too soon. Our friends are not coming in town after all so I'm ON for Thursday's car show visit!!
                              Brian Hanchey
                              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
                              X