Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, January 30 - TAMSCC AUTOX #1

Who's in ?

Will Jason put his Formula back up on jackstands as an excuse to not race?

Will the STi of Oversteer face the STi of the CrzyAzn ??

Will Fair get 0wned by Amy again ??

Will Mr. SCCA Hankimchee have his pretty street tires polished and shiny in time ??

Will C3PO'D learn from his bretheren that smells like KimChee in the debut of his new 98 M3 ?

Will Costas own C0dy's M3 with a stock 92 B4C 1LE and get Laynes Chicken Fingers ?

What about the Goat? Will it face Paul's 05 Mustang GT ?!?? Will Duck attend his 2nd autocross in 3 years?!??

One more event for Justin? Will the C5 Z06 take on the C6 of the Fairs ?

Will Scheier (SM) be victorious over Teucci (DSP) in a battle of the Motor-Forces ?

Will Tommy even have tires to race on, after shipping all of them out ?? Will he be blingin' in some gunmetallic center/polished lip rimz or will paint stripper erode his center caps ?

Can Wirtz return to autocross after climbing the Pyramid of Speed and entering wheel to wheel road racing ? Can we be worthy of his presence at a parking lot autocross?

No smack for SeanT (or Hunter) since he hasn't ever autocrossed anyway...

Come on everyone, let's RACE!!!!
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Sunday, January 30 - TAMSCC AUTOX #1

Amy and I are in! Might be on streets, but that is what SSM is for (whipping up on in an overdog car).
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
      Amy and I are in! Might be on streets, but that is what SSM is for (whipping up on in an overdog car).
      Doesn't SSM have tire width restrictions ?
      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

SSM is limited to 275's.

Comment

I may actually go....

T
          2001 Jeep Wrangler
          2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
          Front LCA Bushing Swap
          E36 Custom Cat Back
          M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
          Diff Swap

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy R
            I may actually go....

T

w00t for LP!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
              SSM is limited to 275's.
              Oops, thanks for playing, SM2 it is...or SS ?

C6 Tire Sizes
              F 245/40ZR-18
              R 285/35ZR-19

I don't care actually, I'll be in SM.....

Oh, I forgot to add Nickolletta to the smack talk list:

"Will Nickolletta get 0wn3d by C3PO'd and buy Laynes Chicken Fingers for the 5th straight time ?!??"

Comment

I'll be in SM as well.

After the SSM fiasco that happened this past fall (someone protested Derrick's driftx0ring El Camino), I would expect some toolbag will say you can't run SSM with the 285's. All the cool people run SM (Cody runs B-Stock now )

Looks like Fair is down for SS with Hunter and his slow ZO6

But more importantly:
                "Mmmmm...Layne's"

Comment

After the SSM fiasco that happened this past fall (someone protested Derrick's driftx0ring El Camino), I would expect some toolbag will say you can't run SSM with the 285's.
                  No joke?? It didn't even do well.....maybe if it like, won SSM, maybe, but if it doesn't even place well, who cares...

Maybe has something to do with 450rwhp on a donated Magnuson Supercharger LS1 motor......sponsorships must be nice...

I need me self a suga' momma'; the ladies are depletin' my fundage...

Comment

Re: Sunday, January 30 - TAMSCC AUTOX #1

Originally posted by Dean!
                    No smack for SeanT (or Hunter) since he hasn't ever autocrossed anyway...
                    Hey, I've autocrossed. It's just been 12 years and it was in a fwd car.
                    -Sean Martin
                    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
                      After the SSM fiasco that happened this past fall (someone protested Derrick's driftx0ring El Camino), I would expect some toolbag will say you can't run SSM with the 285's.
                      No joke?? It didn't even do well.....maybe if it like, won SSM, maybe, but if it doesn't even place well, who cares...
                      It was just something stemming from the autocrossers wanting the drifters to stop coming.

The whole club has split in to:
                      a) people who never show but post A LOT on the forum
                      b) people who show up to autocrosses and use it as seat time
                      c) people who show up to autocrosses and pretend it's a drift course

Derrick was driving like his usual self, quasi-drifting all over the place, so someone started to protest him to get him kicked out, and pointed out all kinds of stuff wrong with his car that doesn't make it street legal, etc. It was a huge mess, esp. on the forum...

But that aside, let's continue with the smack.

Comment

My little B4C should be there in all her 213rwhp of THUNDAH!! On four year old RA-1s no less!!! Maybe I can stay in front of C3 and his BStawk ma-sheeen.

Even C3M3 has me on HP!!! I've got him on miles tho...179k now.

And will Dean! beat the little b4c this time??

If she can't make it, I may try to borrow Teh Hunter's Zo6

Costas
                        a 2%er with TAMSCC now...show up, work, run, leave

Comment

I'll try to make it. Kumhos are pretty old (2003 Nationals) and Hanchey has my trailer... so getting up there in less than 'fair' weather may be difficult. Maybe Teucci can haul my tires up there for me.

hanchey... can you get my trailer to A&M on the 30th?

Comment

I doubt it with a new baby this month. I might be able to drive down, but no autocross.

Can anyone pull John's trailer to A&M on the 30th for me? Dean? Worst case, can anyone drive my car down there?
                            Brian Hanchey
                            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                              I doubt it with a new baby this month. I might be able to drive down, but no autocross.

Can anyone pull John's trailer to A&M on the 30th for me? Dean? Worst case, can anyone drive my car down there?
                              Mememe, if I don't get my hitch here in time and installed (gots a wedding to attend and Amber's b-day festivities the next two weekends) I'll drive it down there for ya... Can I race it in SSM ??

Comment

Working...
                              X