• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double event weekend

Equipe Rapide....

Mineral Wells

Saturday and Sunday

Who's in ???
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Double event weekend

As if you even have to ask...

Nick and Gary Robertson are coming up too - and I think Wade Zimmer as well. Funny how people will drive 400 miles to attend a double-event weekend like this, but most of you who live 25% of that distance won't roll out of bed

EDIT: The forecast is sunny and 70* both days, so no griping about rain/cold/hot/etc...
    Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Double event weekend

Whoop! I'm in Gary is too, but Wade is lame because he owns a Ford and it broke

It's 1.2 miles to the finish, we've got a full tank of gas, 3/4-tread Toyo's, it's 70 degrees and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it...

Comment

Double event weekend

Originally posted by C3

Nick and Gary Robertson are coming up too - and I think Wade Zimmer as well. Funny how people will drive 400 miles to attend a double-event weekend like this, but most of you who live 25% of that distance won't roll out of bed

EDIT: The forecast is sunny and 70* both days, so no griping about rain/cold/hot/etc...
        OOOOHHH. That's rough.
        Brian Hanchey
        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Double event weekend

Originally posted by hancheyb
          Originally posted by C3

OOOOHHH. That's rough.
          TRUTH HURTS, huh HANDKIMCHEE, FAIR, DUCK, SEANt, BRYAN, MCCALLMESLOW - Paul is the only person with an excuse since he drives a Ford...
          Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
          Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Double event weekend

Originally posted by Dean!
            Originally posted by C3
            Funny how people will drive 400 miles to attend a double-event weekend like this, but most of you who live 25% of that distance won't roll out of bed
            TRUTH HURTS, huh HANDKIMCHEE, FAIR, DUCK, SEANt, BRYAN, MCCALLMESLOW - Paul is the only person with an excuse since he drives a Ford...
            Ooh.
            Ouch.
            Pain.

Now shoo while I get some more sleep.
            '05 STi
            Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

Working...
            X