Night time event??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night time event??

The Night time autocross is on! Come do it in the dark!
    For those that do not know... Attendance for the street survival has been low, such that we are going to postpone the event until next spring so that some prospective participants can come of age, and also so that we can market the event better... In the interim.. what to do with the open
    date?

We have decided to have a twi-night autocross on Saturday October 23rd. This event will start at 5pm, and we will allow approximately 40 drivers to attend the event. The event will begin in the afternoon and all
    competitors will
    have a chance to see and run the course in the daytime and then we will
    proceed
    on into the evening and night.. It will be just before a full moon, so
    there should
    be maximum moonlight.. We also will use glow sticks or other devices to illuminate the cones and of course the corner workers themselves.

When - Saturday October 23rd - 5pm until ???
    Where- Mineral Wells
    *This will NOT be a points event, the regular points event is Sunday Nov
    24th.*
    How Much - $25 - Registration is online at
    http://www.dlbracing.com/lscbmw/
    How Many - Limited to 40 drivers... LSC members only!
    Overnight accommodations can be booked by contacting the Best Western in Mineral Wells.. This hotel is just 5 minutes from the course. The room rate is $69.95 for two double beds... Bunk with a friend and $ave! Sleep in... and still get to the course on time for Sunday's event! To get the discounted rate, ask for the Lone Star Chapter BMW block. Rooms are guaranteed only through 10/10 so act fast!!

As always, the chapter will provide refreshments, and at this event, glow sticks will be given to all participants.. It's strongly recommended that drivers wear white/bright or reflective clothing and that each person have their own personal flash light. More details to follow..

Mark Williams
    Lone Star Chapter Autocross Chairman
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Night time event??

I'll be there, doubt ANY ELSE HERE WILL ACTUALLY RACE OR HAS A CAR THAT CAN BE RACED....

not bitter dean
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Night time event??

I'm in!
      McCall

Comment

Night time event??

Originally posted by Golden Boy
        I'm in!

Figures no one from TAMSCC ALUMNI DALLAS CHAPTER WOULD SHOW BUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
        Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Night time event??

Hmm, I never even saw this post until just now. I had a party to attend anyway.
          -Sean Martin
          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Working...
          X