Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go!!!!

Dear Brian:

The Peachtree Chapter BMW CCA would like you to join us for the third drivers education school of 2004 at Road Atlanta. This school will take place on October 1 - 3, 2004 on the full course.

The school will be limited to 75 students in three run groups. The entry fee is $350 for BMW CCA members and $390 for non-members. This includes track time, classroom instruction and an event gift. Applications will be available online at www.peachtreebmwcca.org.

Registration for the school will begin on August 7th, 2004 for BMW CCA Peachtree Chapter members. For members of all other BMW CCA Chapters and non-BMW CCA members, registration opens on August 14th. Applications will not be accepted prior to August 7th.

Note that the October Driving School will be running in conjunction with the Fall Peachtree Chapter/PBOC Races at Road Atlanta.

If paying by check, please mail your completed application and check to the address on the application. If you are a member of any other chapter of BMW CCA, the entry fee is also $350 but registration opens on August 14th, 2004. For all others, the entry fee is $390.

Track Orientation Day is October 1st, and will be available for instructors and qualified A Group students for an additional $135. If you would like to be considered, please check the appropriate box on the application form. We will contact you after evaluating your previous experience to inform you if you have been accepted.

We are now accepting VISA, MasterCard and e-Check payments through PayPal with our online applications. The above fees and dates still apply.

Cancellation date with a refund less a $50 processing fee is up to September 3rd. Cancellations after September 3rd will receive a refund less the $50 processing fee ONLY if a replacement is found in the assigned group from the waiting list. After September 24th, cancellations are at the discretion of the DS Committee.

If you do not receive a confirmation package at least two weeks prior to the event, please call the Peachtree Chapter Hotline 770-664-0624 and leave a message or e-mail us at dschool@peachtreebmwcca.org.

If you have any questions, please e-mail the Driver School Committee at dschool@peachtreebmwcca.org.

We hope to see you in October!

Peachtree Chapter Drivers School Committee
    Eric Nissen - Chairman
    Sandra Nissen - Registrar
    Tom Melton - Instructor Registrar
    David Wrenn - Driver Education
    Steve Maguire - Club Racing
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Let's go!!!!

I'd love to go... but I'll probably be in Thailand by then.

Comment

Let's go!!!!

Hanchee,

If you want a co-driver (not on the track, just the 12 hours to Atlanta) I'd be happy to help drive yo cah to Atlanta and I'd be content with just watching - actually I wouldn't feel comfortable taking an M3 that wasn't mine on the track anyway...

Would make for a cool roadtrip I think...
      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
      Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Working...
      X